Connecticut College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) and has been so continuously since December 1932. Information about the College’s accreditation status can be obtained from the roster of institutions on the NECHE website. The College offers courses leading to the Bachelor of Arts degree. Questions about financial aid application and funding information for both programs can be obtained from Financial Aid Services. For specific questions about programs leading to the Bachelor of Arts degree, please contact the Office of Admission. Information on how to comment on, or register complaints about Connecticut College’s compliance with NECHE accreditation criteria may be found at the NECHE website.

Career and Job Placement Services

Hale Center for Career Development 
Career resources for students
Funded internships
Pre-professional advising for law, medicine and business

Computer File Sharing

Finding legal online music and other electronic content
Student infringement of copyright policy and procedures

Copyright Information

Copyright policy statement
Course reserves policies
Fair use

Accessibility/Disability Support Services

Student Accessibility Services

Educational Programs

Departments and programs
Majors and minors
Graduate study and non-traditional programs
Certificate programs
Summer study policies

Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act

 Connecticut College Equity in Athletics Data - 2022


Faculty profiles

FERPA - Privacy of Student Records

FERPA policy statement
FERPA - Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - information for parents

Instructional Facilities

Computer labs
Science facilities and laboratories
Chemistry laboratories
Computer science laboratories
Biology laboratories
Behavioral neuroscience laboratories
Physics, astronomy and geophysics laboratories
Electronic and digital sound studio

Price of Attendance

Tuition and Fees
Net Price Calculator

Refund Policy

For information on refund policies, contact the Bursar in the Office of the Controller.

Satisfactory Progress Standards

Satisfactory academic progress

Student Activities

Student activities and organizations
Student Activities Council (SAC)/Student Government Association

Student Diversity

Student Statistics

Transfer of Credit

Academic FAQ - Course Credit
AP/IB Course Credit for International Students

Veterans Information

Connecticut College values the perspectives and contributions of those who have served our country in the military and welcomes applications from veterans who may wish to finish a Bachelor of Arts degree through our Return to College program. Veterans with questions should email the Office of Admission.

Voter Registration

The Office of Community Partnerships at Connecticut College actively promotes voter registration among faculty, staff and students at the College. The office serves as a central location for members of the College community to pick up voter registration forms and absentee ballots for any state in the U.S. Community Partnerships also runs shuttles to voting sites in New London on election day to encourage voter participation in exercising their right to vote. Student political groups, too, are often involved in helping.

Withdrawal Procedures

Connecticut College Catalog 2016-2017

Voluntary medical leave