Please find all instructions and materials pertaining to the housing lottery at Connecticut College below. If you have questions, please call the Office of Residential Education and Living at 860-439-2834 or email email@example.com.
- Housing Contract
- Housing Lottery Information for 2019-2020
- Housing Lottery Information Session
- Learn more about Specialty Housing.
- Summer Room Change Request for Fall
Housing Lottery room availability and designations
- Size Levels of Upperclass Rooms - includes the listing of all Singles, Doubles and Triples available to upper-class students
- Group (Suite) Housing Options - Grouped rooms available in the 'Group Housing Lottery'
- Room Class Year Designations for the class year lotteries (to be updated following Group Lottery each year)
*Class Year Lotteries - these rooms are subject to change after being published as a result of all earlier processes.
Directions for "MyHousing" process
- Navigating in MyHousing
- Forming a Group
- Directions for Room/Aptmt. Group Selection
- Selecting a Roommate for a Double Room
- Indicating Living Preferences