Only Connecticut College students, their registered guests and registered alumni are eligible to attend Floralia. Connecticut College alumni planning to attend Floralia must register for the event and pay a registration fee.
- Alumni may register themselves and should not be registered as guests of current students.
- Alumni are not permitted to bring guests to Floralia.
- Students on medical leave cannot attend Floralia, including as a guest.
Two registration options are available:
- Online registration is available from Monday, March 27 until 4 pm on Wednesday, May 3
- Payment of a $50 non-refundable fee must be made in order to complete the online alumni registration process
- On-site registration will be available on Saturday, May 6, between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Floralia Registration Station located on the patio in front of Shain Library.
- The on-site registration fee for guests is $75. and for alumni is $65 (non-refundable) by Cash only. Please bring exact change as we cannot guarantee that we will have change.
All registered alumni are required to wear a Floralia wristband throughout the day, Saturday, May 6. Alumni wristbands can be obtained on Saturday, May 6 between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Floralia Registration Station located on the patio in front of Shain Library. The Floralia wristband gives alumni access to the event area defined as:
- The library green outlined with the fencing
Alumni arriving on campus after 5 p.m. will not be permitted to enter the event. Refunds will not be issued to alumni who arrive after 5 p.m. or do not attend Floralia.
All alumni and guests should carry government-issued photo identification with them at all times on the day of Floralia.
Removal from Campus
- Guests or alumni may be asked to leave campus if their bracelet is removed.
- Unregistered guests or alumni found at Floralia will be escorted off campus.
- If a person who has been removed from campus is found back on campus during Floralia, NLPD will be notified.
- Alumni who violate College policy while attending Floralia are subject to being banned from campus.
By clicking “Register as an Alum” below, you are indicating you understand College policy and will abide by said policy during your visit to campus for Floralia.