A student who is graduating, transferring, or will be enrolled less than half-time will be required to participate in a loan counseling session. For graduating seniors, group sessions are provided each spring where students are provided the following information:

Students who are transferring or enrolling less than half time should arrange for an individual appointment with a financial aid counselor.

An exit counseling session is required for each type of federal loan.

Students may visit CamelWeb for the PowerPoint presentation: Federal Student Loan Exit Counseling. (Login required)