Official Transcripts:

Connecticut College will be closed for the Thanksgiving break on Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24. Transcript requests received after noon on Wednesday, November 22 will be processed and mailed on Monday, November 27 when the College re-opens. Please plan accordingly when making transcript requests.

Connecticut College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering.

Current Students - log into CamelWeb, go to My Academics page and from Academic Resources portlet, click on Transcript Requests

Alumni and Inactive Students - link directly to the National Student Clearinghouse


Unofficial Transcripts:

Current students may obtain unofficial transcripts from either Degree Works or Self Service.  

Recent alumni may obtain unofficial transcripts from Self Service.


Questions? Please email us at