Submission of Self-Scheduled Exams to the Registrar's Office
1. Fill out the Self-Scheduled Exam Collection form found both at the link and on the Forms for Faculty section of the Registrar's Office website by 5pm on Monday, December 12.
- The form requires you to upload a PDF copy of your self-scheduled exam which will serve as the master copy of the test.
- Copies of the exam are stored in a secure folder.
- Each copy must be labeled with the student's name in the upper right hand corner of the top page of the exam.
- The top page must also include the instructor's name, course subject, course number, and section number.
- If you are teaching multiple sections of the same course, please combine all exams into one group.
- Exams must be ordered alphabetically by student last name.
2. Print a copy of the exam for each student and return to the Registrar's Office (Fanning 105) in hard copy by 5pm on Monday, December 12.
2a. Special writing rooms: If your exam needs to be taken in a special writing room (extra materials are allowed), the exam must be printed on color paper.
2b. Extra copies: If your exam has fewer than 20 students, no additional copies of the exam are needed. Please save a tree! If your exam has 20 or more students, please include three extra copies of the exam.
Picking up Exams
All exams should be picked up in the Fanning exam center (Fanning 102) during the exam periods (9:00 am - noon; 2:00 - 5:00 pm; 7:00 - 10:00 pm). Exams taken in Blaustein will be brought to the Fanning exam center at the end of each exam period. Instructors are advised not to arrive to the Fanning exam center at the beginning of the exam period, when there may be lines.
Any exams that have not been picked up from Fanning 102 by noon on Monday, December 19 will be returned to the Registrar’s office and can be picked up from Fanning 105 as follows:
- Monday, December 19 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 20 from 8:30 am - noon; 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Please note that the Registrar’s office will close for the winter break once the College closes on Wednesday, December 21.
Exams not picked up before the winter break will remain in the Office of the Registrar and can be picked up on Wednesday, January 4 when the office re-opens. Please keep in mind that final grades, with online submission through Self-Service, are due by 4 pm on Wednesday, January 4, 2023.
Please report grades for the Coast Guard Academy Cadets by noon on Monday, December 19.
Grades for Connecticut College students are due no later than 4 pm on Wednesday, January 4.