Monday, Nov. 19: Jane Addams and Freeman dining halls will close after dinner.
Tuesday, Nov. 20:
1. Harris closes after lunch at 3:30 p.m.
2. Snack Shop closes after 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 21:
1. Harris - Breakfast 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. for registered students
Thanksgiving feast in the 1973 Room from noon - 2 p.m. for registered students
2. Snack Shop is open from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 22: All dining facilities are closed
Friday, Nov. 23: Snack Shop open from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 24: Snack Shop open from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, Nov 25:
1. Harris open for registered students for brunch from 10 a.m. - noon
Harris opens for dinner at 4:30 p.m. for all students
2. Snack Shop opens at 5 p.m.
All dining facilities resume normal hours on Monday, Nov. 26.]]
Every year for over the past 19 years, the Connecticut College community has participated in gathering and donating gifts for struggling New London families. Departments, sports teams, student clubs, individuals, families, etc. can participate by purchasing new gifts or gift cards for families and children in need in New London - see some suggestions below - and follow these simple steps:
1. Please wrap the gifts.
2. Attach a lightly-taped note to the gift that says what's inside, so that volunteers may match gifts with children/adults/families and then remove note.
3. Deliver gifts/gift cards to the Holleran Center on the first floor of Cro or the Community Partnerships office (Cro 217) no later than Friday, Dec. 7 (the earlier the better).
GIFT RECOMMENDATIONS (not limited to this list):
- Gift Cards to local grocery stores (Shop Rite and Walmart are most requested)
- Socks, hat/gloves for kids all sizes
- Hooded and zip up sweatshirts for kids all sizes Kids (all sizes) winter jackets and snow pants
- Kids socks (all sizes)
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Toys and Activities: Sporting goods (Soccer balls, basketballs, footballs, baseball gloves)
- Hot Wheels
- Action figures (Batman, Avengers, etc)
- Power Rangers
- Paw Patrol toys
- Dress up costumes
- Remote Control toys with batteries
- Interactive toys
- Dolls - all kinds baby dolls, Barbies, LOL dolls, 18 inch dolls and accessories
- Dinosaur toys
- Board games and puzzles
- Play-Doh sets
- Step 2 Toys
- Age-appropriate books
- Coloring books and crayons/markers
- Art/crafts kits
Your generosity is appreciated! Please contact Angela Barney at x5314 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.]]
Thank you in advance for passing along the name(s) of graduating seniors who would excel in this role. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Marina Melendez, Dean for Juniors and Seniors, Transfers,860.439.2053, email@example.com
Victor Arcelus, Dean of Students, 860.439.2825, firstname.lastname@example.org]]