Grief Resources for Students
Student Counseling Services staff is available for support in their Warnshuis office Monday through Friday. In addition, students can contact any of the College chaplains, staff members in the Office of the Dean of Students, or their class deans:
- First-year students – Emily Morash
- Sophomores and international students – Carmela Patton
- Juniors, seniors and transfer students – Marina Melendez
Students who feel the need to postpone scheduled exams should contact the Office of the Dean of the College at 860-439-2050 or 860-439-2053 or email@example.com and work with their class deans to make alternative arrangements.
Grief Resources for Staff and Faculty
The College's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides free, confidential counseling — either by phone or in person — to all faculty and staff members. Our provider, Higher Ed EAP, can be reached at 1-800-252-4555 or 1-800-225-2525.
In addition, their website at www.HigherEdEAP.com contains helpful information regarding grief and loss. To access this information, visit the site, and create a login by following these instructions:
- Select "Employee & Family Login"
- Click on "Register Here"
- Enter "Connecticut College"
- Fill in the required information on the "Register" page
Our chaplains are also available for the entire campus community.