Limited spots for Conn’s summer session are now open
Connecticut College students have an opportunity to explore new subjects they’ve been curious about or to enhance their majors through an intensive, five-week summer session beginning June 1.
Building on last year’s successful inaugural summer session, this year’s courses represent a diverse range of departments and subjects, including psychology, government, economics and computer science.
Courses will all be offered remotely from June 1-July 2 and will be held synchronously, so please review the course schedules before registering. The complete course list will be available soon.
Matriculated, degree-seeking students may enroll in up to six credits, and the final courses will be determined by May 10, based on enrollment. Courses must have a minimum of 10 students to run. We recommend that you register as soon as registration opens if you are interested in a specific course. Students will be notified of courses that will not be held and will be given the opportunity to select another course, based on availability.
Financial aid will be available, and the cost per course is $3250. Courses should be paid in full, minus financial aid before the start of the session.
With many summer internships and research opportunities suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this summer session is a valuable chance for students to complement their regular academic schedules and complete semester-long courses in five weeks.
- April 28 - Registration system opens at 12 noon ET for all students (No pin required to register for summer courses)
- May 10 – Final roster of courses will be determined
- June 1 – Summer classes begin
- June 7– Add/Delete Period ends
- June 8 – June 18 Course withdrawal period
- June 14 - Satisfactory/unsatisfactory period ends
- July 2 – Summer classes end / Final Examinations
- Week of July 14 - Grades available to students
Payment, Financial Aid and Refund Policy
- March 15 - Financial Aid portal opens
- April 9 – Student financial aid application due
- April 16 – Students will be notified of Financial Aid award
- May 12 - Students will be billed
- May 24 – 100% payment due for all students minus Financial Aid award. Courses must be paid in full.
- May 31 - Deadline to drop the summer program and receive a full refund
- June 7 – Withdrawal period, $500 withdrawal penalty
- June 8 - Withdrawals are no longer eligible for refund. This deadline is firm.
Course Registration Process: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid: email@example.com
General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org (Libby Friedman, Assistant Dean of the College for Connections)