Online opening schedule for fall 2017 courses:
- rising seniors (2018), return-to-college, and graduate students, 7:30 a.m., Tuesday, 4/11
- rising juniors (2019), 7:30 a.m., Wednesday, 4/12
- rising sophomores (2020), 7:30 a.m., Thursday, 4/13
Incoming first-years (2021) and transfer students register during Orientation. More information will be sent by your dean.
Non-degree seeking Special Day Students are not eligible for online registration.
Online closing schedule:
- Online registration remains open 24 hours/day until 11:59 p.m. on the last day of exams, Wednesday, 5/17.
- It re-opens by 7:30 am on the first day of Orientation, Thursday, 8/24, and finally closes with the end of the regular Add period at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, 9/5.
The Limited Add period begins Tuesday, 9/5 at 9 a.m. and ends Monday, 9/11 during which time all adds/drops require the Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form linked below.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 7:30 am to 5 pm, Tues - Fri during the November preregistration week and Tues - Thur during the April preregistration week.
- Contact your adviser or dean for your PIN
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com
More Information and Forms
Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form for course registration changes that require a signature (permission) or during the Limited Add Period.